Friday, February 24, 2006

Zeonography Char's Z'Gok #3009a/b Preview

Hajime Katoki's latest in the Zeonography Series is Char's Z'Gok. I have to admit when I first saw it, I wasn't interested. It was only when I saw the following picture did my interest peak. The mode that didn't interest me all the much is the traditional Z'Gok with the huge white claws. Dunno, the design doesn't do it for me. But the second mode with the cyclops head and the Blic razor blade crew cut definitely does do it for me. The kicker however is the 3rd mini-mecha with the orange-juicer arms and BMX-style bike shoulders that apparently is also included. Having a 3rd figure as part of the set is a bit unusual, but a very welcome edition. While I very much like the red and black with orange trim of the #3009b version, i'm going to have to go with the blue #3009a version. While it's already dropped in Japan, it's not quite here in the states yet, but should be anytime now. I just ordered mine tonight from BigBadToyStore for $42.99 cause Joel is lickity split with the shipping.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails