Thursday, June 22, 2006

S.I.C. Takumi Damashii SP Collection Sneak Peek!!



I found this picture on YesAsia.com of what looks to be sketches of the upcoming S.I.C. Takumi Damashii SP Collection due out at the end of the summer. From the looks of the drawings, we could be having a Kikaider, his girlfriend, Hakaider, Masked Rider Ryuga and looks like another Hakaider motorcycle which is all good with me! Check back for more updated pictures as soon as I get my grubby hands on them!

UPDATE: From the Play.com message boards, it looks like the upcoming S.I.C. Takumi Damashii SP collection will include the following nine figures:

1.BLUE HAKAIDER
2.RED HAKAIDER
3.SILVER HAKAIDER
4.BLUE HAKAIDER BIKE
5.RED HAKAIDER BIKE
6.SILVER HAKAIDER BIKE
7.KUUGA ULTIMATE FORM
8.KIKAIDER PERFECT VER
9.BIJINDER & SIDECAR

All I have to say to that is: PRE ORDER!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails