Monday, July 03, 2006

Mecha Musume Girls Vol.2 Review and Gallery!!!

IMG_2635

Now this is the set that started it all for me! I saw this set in Hobby Japan magazine and I thought it was pretty interesting so I posted a preview using some stock photos on toybot studios and everyone wrote in saying how cool these figures were. So I decided to buy both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 sets and check them out for myself. In case you missed my review and gallery of the original Vol. 1 set last week, CLICK HERE. I won't re-hash the whole review. Suffice to say that Konami makes a great figure in these little sweethearts. Highly detailed, great sculting and outstanding paint and finish. The best way to describe them would be "polished". From the outlandish character design to the teeny-tiny glasses to the skimpy panties peeking out, these little honeys are scrum-deeli-licious!! Highly recommended for any collector. What makes Vol.2 really stand-out is that if you buy the set, certain characters will come with an extra part. You combine all the parts and one of the girls to form a super-mecha girl kinda Voltron-style. Very cool incentive to make you want to buy the entire set! I did buy the entire set, created the Super Mecha girl and even have five figures i'm willing to sell on toybot studios eBay! Sadly, I don't have all the necessary figures to create another Super Mecha girl! I have the following: the grey German Tank girl (my favorite in Vol.2), the olive green American Tank girl with blond hair (another favorite), Girl holding the airplane like a dog in front of her with the white outfit, another girl holding the airplane but in a dark paint variant!! So click on the toybot studios eBay link below and grab them while you can! I only have one of each and I promise you, they will go fast!!



IMG_2620

IMG_2618

IMG_2622

IMG_2624

IMG_2629

IMG_2625

IMG_2628

IMG_2627

IMG_2601

IMG_2603

IMG_2605

IMG_2606

IMG_2579

IMG_2578

IMG_2576

IMG_2575

IMG_2639

IMG_2641

IMG_2640

IMG_2642

IMG_2631

IMG_2637

IMG_2635

IMG_2632

IMG_2633


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails