Monday, May 28, 2007

New Revoltech Figures Previews!!!

02718

Check out my latest Pre-order! So happy they decided to give Dix-Neuf from the Anime Gunbuster the Revoltech treatment!! What could be more bad-ass than a giant robot with a metal arm and spiked baseball bat???

page-7517

ref1-7517

ref1-75173

ref3-75174

ref3-75175

Getter 1 gets the round 2 treatment showing off twin machine guns which is always welcome!! I'm cool with the 2nd version, but it would have been cooler in an alternate colorway.

02717

ref3-75163

page-7516

ref2-75162

ref1-7516

ref4-75164

Speaking of alternate colorways, check out this 2G Saber Alter from Fate Stay Night Anime! I kind of liked the original, but too cutesy for me. This "dark" variant is more up my alley! Can't beat the purple armor!!

ref2-74452

ref3-74453

ref1-7445

page-7445

6 comments:

Kenn Munk said...

it's incredible how hard revoltech figures rock. Art students around the world: Chuck out those wooden things and pick up a couple of revoltech figures

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they did a getter 1 from shin getter robo. I really dig that design.

The gunbuster figure looks pretty bad-ass too...tempting...

toybot studios said...

at $20 each, you can't beat the price!!! I love these guys!!

Getter is pretty cool...mostly cause of the weapons. as I said, a diff. colorway would be cool. but you GOTTA love this Dix Neuf! C'mon!! that thing is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Getting a Revoltech Dix Neuf is awesome. I really wanted a figure to go with my Kaiyodo Gunbuster; I wish they would make a Revoltech Gunbuster for that matter!

When are we going to see the Assemble Borgs???

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Love the Revoltech series. Curious to know where you pre-order from. Thanks!

toybot studios said...

Thank you. Glad you like the blog! Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, Revoltech rules! can't beat $20!!

I pre-order all of my Revoltech from www.bigbadstore.com great service! Tell Joel we sent ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails