Wednesday, August 05, 2009

1:6 Kamen Rider V1 @ Heroes Club!

Kamen Rider @ Heroes Club

I posted up pics of this 1:6 Kamen Rider V1 from Perfect Studio back in February. But here are some better shots from Robin over at Heroes Club in San Francisco. He specializes in 1:6 figures which I kinda thought were a passing fad...guess again. Maybe I think that cause I don't collect 1:6 figures, but if tonight's posts are any indication, I might very well have to start. The details on this set are nothing short of amazing...! At $400 bucks, this guy is not cheap.

Kamen Rider @ Heroes Club

Kamen Rider @ Heroes Club

Kamen Rider @ Heroes Club

Kamen Rider @ Heroes Club

If you live in the Bay Area, I would highly suggest a vist to Heroes Club. They are located on Clement St. in San Francisco. You can have a great chinese lunch nearby and then hang out in Golden Gate Park. Here is an interview I did almost 4 years ago with Robin of Heroes Club

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails