Thursday, August 06, 2009

My First Fucking Sucklord Toys

Sucklord @ SDCC2009

Hell hath frozen over. For years i've been trying to figure out what the big deal is over Sucklord bootleg toys. They're crude, don't look particulary cool and for the most part, are not even articulated. wtf? But at SDCC 2009, I may have come to a turning point and perhaps Sucklord has also risen to the occasion himself. For the most part, i've thought that most of his toys...well...just suck. Maybe that's part of the allure. But the toys I purchased at SDCC were different. They had some real charm. I mean look at them, Frankenstein, Green Goblin and Sleestak in astronaut suits. How fucking perfect is that? I even like the colorways.

Sucklord @ SDCC2009

Sucklord @ SDCC2009

Sucklord @ SDCC2009

But truth be told. Here is the real reason why everyone buys this shit. It's her. Sucklord being the Dark Lord that he is, uses this Vampire to take over your mind and convinces you to just hand him cash. Pretty simple really. These toys are just a front. They could be rocks and it wouldn't matter. But selling rocks at SDCC for $30 each might raise some eyebrows. I bet you just looking at her picture is compelling you to want to buy Sucklord's toys. Now imagine if you were to meet her in person. Exactly. You would be helpless. and so was I. Fuck you Sucklord. I can hardly wait for your next toy.

Onell x Dead Presidents x Paul Kaiju x Fig-Lab x Sucklord

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails